All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Biggest Party on the Planet is equal parts sports book, travelogue, and comedy of errors. It is the story of one man's quest to experience first hand the largest and most celebrated event kwn to humankind. It plays out over eight years, three continents and two World Cups: Korea 2002 and Germany 2006. It is a raucous, irreverent look at the wild times, spectacle and culture clash that can only happen when adventurous fanatics follow their National Teams to foreign shores.
- Author BiographyMark C. Baldwin is an Emmy-winning documentary producer as well as a writer and editor of series television. You've seen his work on The History Channel, Discovery, HBO, Lifetime, CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, TNT, the CW, and PBS. Mark is life-long soccer player and fan, who first attended a World Cup Qualifier in 1985. Since then he has attended games in Italy, Korea, Germany, the Czech Republic, Canada, Costa Rica and the United States. As his wife will tell you, he's always ready to watch a game, or play in one.
- Author(s)Mark C Baldwin
- PublisherMark C. Baldwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark C. Baldwin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.