All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSally Bee's philosophy is all about what you should eat rather than what you shouldn't, and she sees weight loss simply as a side effect of a healthy approach to food. The Bikini Promise will feature one-pot wonders for the whole family, quick meals taking 10 minutes from start to finish, wonderful timesaving methods like making 3 meals from 1 base recipe, salads and sides packed with vitamins and minerals, plus how to treat yourself without guilt. Sally will also offer helpful hints and tips on how to keep motivated and change your approach to shopping, cooking and eating with the aim of a lifelong lifestyle change, as well as simple ideas to increase movement and show how simply changing the way you do 10 household tasks can make a vast difference to your weight-loss goal.
- Author BiographySally Bee worked as an actress before stopping work to have her three children. In 2004, aged 36, she suffered 3 heart attacks, due to a rare heart condition. She attributes her survival to eating wholesome food, and she now helps others live a similarly healthy life. She is on ITV's Lorraine as well as being an ambassador for Heart Research UK.
- Author(s)Sally Bee
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustration and photography throughout
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.