The Billingual Book of Rhymes, Songs, Stories and Fingerplays by Pam Schiller (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Spanish and English on each page, this collection of over 450 rhymes, songs, stories, and fingerplays provides the opportunity for building vocabulary and exploring the sounds of language-important skills for beginning readers! Organized by theme for easy use, these selections provide a springboard for teaching a second language and for working in a bilingual classroom.
- Author BiographyPam Schiller, Ph.D., is an early childhood author, consultant, and highly sought after speaker. She has written numerous articles for early childhood journals, including Child Care Information Exchange and Texas Child Care Quarterly. Pam is the author of five early childhood curriculums, eleven children's books and more than 30 teacher and parent resource books.
- Author(s)Pam Schiller
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages & Spanish
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.