All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionA complete compendium of failed writers from A to Z, which is both tragic and darkly hilarious. The Biographical Dictionary Of Literary Failure is essential reading for anyone who has ever wondered about all the writers who never made it onto the shelves of a bookshop, and all the great writers and their works, who remain unkwn. Meet Ernst Bellmer, the bibliophage. For Bellmer, the aesthetic act was t complete unless his words, once committed to paper, were then eaten. Unfortunately for him, he died of ink poisoning, and left trace of his life's work.
- Author BiographyC. D. ROSEwas born in the north of England and studied in several of that country s elite universities, including the University of East Anglia, where he went to do an M.A. in creative writing, and Edge Hill University, where he is at work on a Ph.D. His research into great lost literary works drew him on to live and work in several different countries, including Italy, France, Russia and the United States, where he enjoyed a number of encounters with curious authorial personalities. His research interests have not abated, and now, though based in England, he continues to travel in an unending quest for that one elusive, perfect tale. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)C. D. Rose
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Content Note50
- Weight213 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.