All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $42.28Trending at AU $43.97
- AU $15.53Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.90
About this product
- DescriptionAges 7 to 14 years. This book describes the history of tomatoes, discusses the growth of the tomato industry around the world, introduces the varieties of the vegetable, and explains how the plant is harvested and used.
- Author(s)Adrianna Morganelli
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight172 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.