All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Biology of Lakes and Ponds ,w in its second edition, is a valuable text for university tuition. Its lucid explanations and descriptions of adaptation, dominance, dispersal, and succession of organisms, as well as the effects of abiotic factors, predation, and competition, ensure its relevance and use to a broad audience of biologists and naturalists with an interest in freshwater ecology.
- Author BiographyChrister Bronmark and Lars-Anders Hansson are both Professors in the Limnology Division of the Department of Ecology in the University of Lund, Sweden.
- Author(s)Christer Bronmark,Lars-Anders Hansson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleBiology of Habitats
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line drawings
- Weight448 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.