Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of The Biomarker Guide is a fully updated and expanded version of this essential reference. Now in two volumes, it provides a comprehensive account of the role that biomarker techlogy plays both in petroleum exploration and in understanding Earth history and processes. Biomarkers and Isotopes in the Environment and Human History details the origins of biomarkers and introduces basic chemical principles relevant to their study. It discusses analytical techniques, and applications of biomarkers to environmental and archaeological problems. The Biomarker Guide is an invaluable resource for geologists, petroleum geochemists, biogeochemists, environmental scientists and archaeologists.
- Author BiographyWith over 15 years experience as a geochemist in the petroleum industry, he is currently Senior Research Geologist at the US Geological Survey. Senior Research Geochemist at ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company. A member of the Chevron Biomarker Group in the 1970s and 1980s during a time of pioneering research into the application of biomarker technology to petroleum exploration.
- Author(s)C. C. Walters,J.M. Moldowan,K. E. Peters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note280 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.