All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSmall cap biotech companies spend hundreds of millions of dollars and over ten years moving experimental drug candidates from concept to fully approved drugs. For late stage drug candidates, those in Phase III, positive or negative data can result in either massive gains or devastating declines in the sponsoring company's stock price. This ultimate catalyst event provides smart, organized & nimble option traders spectacular & consistent trading opportunities. In this unique book, the author provides individuals unfamiliar with the world of small cap biotech a fast, simplified and efficient approach to identify, analyze & execute trading strategies using options. The following topics, amongst others, are covered in this book: * Description of the FDA drug trial process, from pre-clinical to Phase III & beyond * Identification, categorization & organization of small cap biotech companies * Structured & streamlined approach to assess small cap biotech companies * Notes on trading strategy & tactics * Detailed description of option trading structures best suited for small cap biotech This book is an absolute must have for individuals thinking about trading in the fast paced and often confusing world of small cap biotech.
- Author BiographyT. Ayers Pelz was a trader on a major European bank's proprietary trading desk. He was responsible for a portfolio with limits of more than $200 million. Prior to proprietary trading, Mr. Pelz worked with several major investment banks in roles ranging from corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions to credit and business development. He has substantial international work experience in Asia, U.S., Europe and Latin America and was based in New York City, Bogota (Colombia), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). Mr. Pelz currently resides in Denver, Colorado where he trades for his own account. He is married and has a young son.
- Author(s)T Ayers Pelz
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.