CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionOut west in Northam during the reign of Greenley the Third, Renzo's main job is to count birds for the government. He has idea that his post was originally set up to protect the bridge down the hill from his cabin - but the Subterran civilization living more or less under his feet kws. And they're tired of living in hiding. Julia, who lives across the river from Renzo, is a government cattle herder. She is about to make Renzo's life very complicated. Neither of them kws anything about their unseen neighbors, or the civilization the Subterrans have kept alive despite decades of oppression. That's about to change. Like the previously published The Smolder, this vel is set in the lead-up to The Billboard War.
- Author BiographyKathryn Judson grew up in the American West, where she worked as a newspaper reporter for several years. After marrying, she quit the news business and wound up helping to operate an independent bookstore. She has written several books, including Why We Raise Belgian Horses: A Novel, Trouble Pug, Almost Hopeless Horse, the MI5 1/2 series (Not Exactly Dead, Not Exactly Innocent, and Not Exactly Allies), and The Smolder.
- Author(s)Kathryn Judson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.