All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in-depth book on the personality assessment used by millions of people worldwide, revealing the underlying needs that drive and inspire you Whether you're wondering if you are in the right career, looking to change job roles, or trying to reduce conflict and improve relationships at work and at home, you must begin by fully understanding your own interests and needs, and how they drive your ultimate happiness as well as unleash your stress points. Used by millions of people worldwide, The Birkman Method is the only personality-assessment tool that reaches beyond self-described behavior and situational analysis to unravel the DNA underpinning workplace satisfaction and productivity. With a free assessment and custom report for purchasers of the book, The Birkman Method reveals such aspects of your personality as your relationship with authority, communication style, response to incentives, ability to deal with change, and the triggers for stress that can derail you. By explaining how these factors fit together and work off each other, The Birkman Method becomes your guide to a deeper self-awareness that can help you attain more-inspiring leadership, better team harmony, and higher goals for you personally and throughout any organization.
- Author BiographySHARON BIRKMAN FINK is president and CEO of Birkman International, Inc., developer of the Birkman Method. In 2002, she took over as head of the company, founded in 1951 by her father, Dr. Roger Birkman. She lives in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.birkman.com. STEPHANIE CAPPARELL is a journalist, author, and filmmaker. She is the coauthor of the international bestseller Shackleton's Way and author of The Real Pepsi Challenge, and is an editor and writer for the Wall Street Journal. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Sharon Birkman Fink,Stephanie Capparell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight426 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.