Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Industrial Revolution had a profound and lasting effect on socioecomic and cultural conditions in Britain. The Birth of Industrial Britain examines the impact of early industrialisation on British society in the century before 1850, coinciding with Britain's transition from a late pre-industrial ecomy to one based on industrialisation and urbanisation. This fully revised and updated second edition provides a comprehensive range of pedagogical material to support the text, including a Glossary of terms, people and parliamentary acts, new primary source documents and a brand new Chrology and 'Who's Who' section. The Birth of Industrial Britain provides an essential up-to-date synthesis of the impact of the Industrial Revolution on British society for students at all levels.
- Author BiographyKenneth Morgan is Professor of History at Brunel University and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society. His books include Bristol and the Atlantic Trade in the Eighteenth Century (1993) and Slavery and the British Empire (2007).
- Author(s)Kenneth Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight385 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.