All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitle details the birth of the locomotive in America through the early development of its potential impact on the country (1780-1820) . This title is intended for upper elementary through middle school students.
- Author(s)Joanne Mattern
- PublisherMitchell Lane Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRailroad in America History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Lane Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.