All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Moore's vocation as an Episcopal priest took him- with his wife, Jenny, and their family of nine children-from robber-baron wealth to work among the urban poor, leadership in the civil rights and peace movements, and two decades as the bishop of New York. The Bishop's Daughter is his daughter's story of that complex, visionary man: a chronicle of her turbulent relationship with a father who struggled privately with his sexuality while she openly explored hers and a searching account of the consequences of sexual secrets.
- Author BiographyHonor Moore is a poet and the author of The Bishop's Daughter. She lives in New York City and teaches at the New School and Columbia University.
- PrizesWinner of National Book Critics Circle Awards 2016.
- Author(s)Honor Moore
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note22 photos
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.