All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Wallheim is the mother of five grown boys and the wife of a Mormon bishop. As bishop, Kurt Wallheim is their home ward's designated spiritual father, and that makes Linda the ward's ufficial mother. One cold winter morning, a neighbour appears on the Wallheims' doorstep with his 5-year-old daughter, claiming that his wife has disappeared in the middle of the night. Kurt asks Linda t to get involved in the unfolding family saga, but she has become obsessed. Is she wrong to go against her husband, the bishop, when her inner convictions are so strong?
- Author BiographyMette Ivie Harrison is the author of numerous books for young adults. She holds a PhD in German literature from Princeton University and is a nationally ranked triathlete. A member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, she lives in Utah with her husband and five children. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Mette Ivie Harrison
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight284 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.