All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetectives Kovac and Liska return in the latest psychological suspense vel from number one New York Times bestselling author Tami Hoag. It was a shocking crime. A middle-aged couple - hacked to death in their own home - with a samurai sword. Normal people. Who were they? And why were they targeted? It was a shocking crime. But it wasn't the first. Twenty years ago a policeman was murdered in his own back garden and the killer was never caught. One woman might link these mysteries. But she is being watched. Can Detectives Nikki Liska and Sam Kovac find her before it is too late? Suspense fiction doesn't get smarter than this. Taut, tense and terrifying, Hoag weaves a relentlessly thrilling tale which twists and turns with every page.
- Author BiographyTami Hoag is the #1 international bestselling author of more than thirty books published in more than thirty languages worldwide. Renowned for combining thrilling plots with character-driven psychological suspense, Hoag first hit the New York Times Bestseller list with NIGHT SINS, and each of her books since has been a bestseller. She leads a double life in Palm Beach County, Florida where she is also known as a top competitive equestrian in the Olympic discipline of dressage. A woman of eclectic tastes, to say the least, Tami was recently asked to list seven things people may not know about about her: 1. I was once offered a job by a private investigator. 2. I have a license to carry concealed weapon, but never do. I took the course for research purposes. 3. My high school guidance counselor encouraged me to become an actress, but I thought that was too impractical (Of course, there's nothing practical about being a writer, either, but at least I'm not obligated to look good on a daily basis.) 4. I used to sing at weddings. 5. While I have no intention of ever getting married again, I love watching Say Yes To The Dress 6. I have legitimate knockout power in my right hand, and I'm not afraid to use it. 7. When I'm stressed out, all tech devices around me go haywire. I've stopped watches, and fried hard drives. I once killed a television in a store display by merely touching it. I'm better off sticking to life's simple pleasures--like books! Find out more at www.tamihoag.com or follow her on twitter @TamiHoag.
- Author(s)Tami Hoag
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKovac & Liska
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.