All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaught in the midst of England's War of the Roses, young Dick Shelton's loyalties are torn between a guardian who betrays him and the leader of the secret fellowship, The Black Arrow . the Houses of York and Lancaster are locked in a brutal struggle for England's crown and the fate of the kingdom is at stake. Shelton finds himself entangled in the conspiracy. In order to survive he must distinguish friend from foe and confront the tests of war, shipwreck, murder and forbidden love.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson was born in Edinburgh in 1850. Stevenson is well known for his novels of historical adventure, including Treasure Island (1883), Kidnapped (1886) and Catriona (1893). John Sutherland is an English lecturer, emeritus professor, newspaper columnist and author. Apart from writing a regular column in the Guardian, Sutherland has published seventeen books and is editing the forthcoming Oxford Companion to Popular Fiction.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Sutherland
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.