All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning, unforgettable black book about colour, which shows you how to see without your eyes. It can be hard for a sighted person to imagine what it is like to be blind. But in this breathtaking, ground-breaking and award-winning colour book, Menena Cottin and Rosana Faria try to convey the experience of a person who can see only through their sense of touch, taste, smell or hearing. With gorgeous textured art on black paper, accompanied by a beautifully written text translated into braille, this powerful book breaks down barriers and gives young readers the ability to experience the world in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyMenena Cottin is a graphic designer and illustrator from Caracas, Venezuela. She studied graphic design in Caracas, before moving to New York to study creative writing, children's book illustration and animation. She has several films and children's books to her name.
- Author(s)Cottin Menena
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width177 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosana Faria
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.