All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the history of the plague as it spread from Asia to Europe, reaching England in 1348. The text also looks at the state of medicine during the period, the position of the church, and broader social and ecomic repercussions of the time.
- Author(s)Philip Ziegler
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1990
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistory/prehistory & Medieval History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/05/2011
- Content Note70ill.
- Height250 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.