All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible to find a lasting relationship and true love when all you've ever heard are lies from those closest to you? Suzanne hopes to find out as she embarks on a summer cruise with her best friend, Heather. But will she? Or will it be more of the old same ole, same ole? Two months is all the time it took for Suzanne Conway's life to unravel. Her fiance jilted her for her cousin, her mother left for some fancy resort with a guy she met a week ago, and her father ran off to parts unkwn with a gangster's daughter and a great deal of the hood's money. Suzanne decided to take a cruise hoping to bring some joy back into her life. A simple shipboard romance with fellow passenger handsome Thad Novak just might be the way to cheer her up. But her plans for a fresh start get complicated when a mysterious man presses a black feather in her hand aboard ship and tells her she's been warned. Warned about what? Things get even more confusing when she and Thad go ashore in Belize and find themselves dodging bullets while being chased through the jungle. They end up hiding out in a house there and Suzanne soon learns the gentle Thad she met on the ship is really a gun toting tough guy. She becomes increasingly wary when he begins questioning her about her father's whereabouts. Is he a good man trying to protect her? Or a bad thug working for the mob? Suzanne is beginning to think she should give up on men considering her bad luck with the male species. But first she has to concentrate on staying alive.
- Author BiographyOlivia Claire High, author of The Black Feather, is a workaholic when it comes to writing romantic suspense novels; she always has a new one in the hopper before her last one is published. She loves cruising and loves to use some of the exotic places she visits as the setting for her books, as her fans will discover in her new release, The Black Feather. Prolific romantic- suspense author, Olivia Claire High and her husband, Joe have decided that their favorite-type vacation is to take a long cruise, where Claire mixes sunshine and relaxation with gathering new material for her next novel. The pages of The Black Feather bear witness to her work-vacation creative time. Claire High, a former teacher, is also an adoring mother and grandmother, whose family comes first in her life. She still finds time in her busy schedule for reading, writing novels and working puzzles. Claire and Joe live in Oroville, California where she remains active with her Curves exercise groups, her book club and promoting her growing list of books.
- Author(s)Olivia Claire High
- PublisherFireside Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.