About this product
- DescriptionMason Stark has a problem with minding his own business. This worked to his advantage when he helped bring peace between humans and the alien Tremist. He's w considered an intergalactic hero, but that hasn't made school any easier. With his new reputation, any bully with something to prove wants to fight him.With the new peace treaty on shaky ground, Mason is called upon to infiltrate the Tremist school for soldiers. Mason's bound to find trouble, especially w that he has the power to channel electricity through his Tremist gloves, but when his new classmates begin to disappear under mysterious circumstances, trouble might find him first. The Tremist are working on a secret project, but what Mason discovers goes beyond that, to an ancient, powerful enemy.With that very enemy threatening to invade, Mason must call on his friends, both human and Tremist, to fight. They call him a hero, and w that's what he must be even if it requires the ultimate sacrifice.In this stellar follow-up to The Planet Thieves, Dan Krokos imbues The Black Stars with all the tension and action that made his first middle-grade vel such a gripping tale.
- Author BiographyAfter pumping gas for nine years to put himself through college, DAN KROKOS now writes full-time. He enjoys watching TV, playing MMORPGs, and drinking coffee. His YA novel, False Memory, debuted from Hyperion in fall 2012. He is the author of The Planet Thieves and The Black Stars.
- Author(s)Dan Krokos
- PublisherStarscape Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarscape Books
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.