Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Black Studies Reader' takes on the history and future of this multi-faceted academic field.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Bobo is Professor and Chair of the Department of Black Studies and Women's Studies Program at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Cynthia Hudley is Professor in the Gevirtz Graduate School of Education at the University of California Santa Barbara. Claudine Michel is Professor of Black Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byClaudine Michel,Cynthia Hudley,Jacqueline Bobo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.