All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing The Black and White Factory, an interactive and entertaining picture book in the veifHerve Tullet's Press Here and Mix It Up! Welcome to the Black and White Factory! Penguin, zebra, and panda will take you on a top-secret tour to see some black and white products that are made here, like salt and pepper shakers, dice, half decks of playing cards (only spades and clubs!), chess pieces, and tuxedos, in addition to a few special experimental projects. There are a few rules, though: No messes. No colors. No surprises allowed. EVER. But when the tour gets to the bar code room, some color has seeped in! It's up to the reader to try and rub it off and tilt the book so that it comes off, but thing works! The animals then use a giantcleaning contraption and need you to help blow into the zzle to power the machine, and it starts to work! But there's too much color to clean, and it blows color all over the factory. And the animals love it! But of course, they'll have to change the rules a bit w: Nomesses, Nocolors, Nosurprises allowed.forEVER!
- Author BiographyEric Telchin grew up in Niskayuna, New York, and graduatedfromGeorge Washington University. He worked in design at ABC News and at washingtonpost.com before creating Boy Sees Hearts, which showcases photographs of naturally occurring heart shapes, and writing the book See a Heart, Share a Heart. He currently lives in West Palm Beach, Florida. Diego Funck is an illustrator and graphic designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. He s been drawing professionally for the past ten years, creating children s books and working with educational publishers in Belgium, Congo, Haiti, and India. He currently lives in Brussels, Belgium.
- Author(s)Eric Telchin
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width241 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diego Funck
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.