The Blackbelt Mastermind: The Ultimate Guide to Having a Fighter Mindset and Winning in Life by Danielle Serpico (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackbelt Mastermind - 'The training of a fighter is well-kwn as a meticulous disciplined enterprise. True grit and hard kcks are the order of the day. You're on the canvas of life. Your muddied, semiconscious, incoherent brain is listening to the referee's 10-count. It is at this point when even courage and tenacity fail, when intestinal fortitude abandons you, that you need the one thing that every great champion who has ever stepped into the ring of life possesses - a mentor, a confidant, a coach, an angel on your shoulder. This book contains the wisdom of such a motivational figure. Danielle Serpico has earned her stripes in the jungle of life. Battling through personal, emotional and financial adversity to emerge a true champion. Her experiences chronicle her pathway to success. In this book you will find the strategies that she used to develop her acclaimed M.A.S.T.E.R. System. From an entrepreneurial businesswoman and European Martial arts champion to a Master NLP Trainer and coach, Danielle has evolved her system with one goal in mind - your success. This book contains all the practical exercises and easily assimilated techniques you need in order to develop your inner warrior. Utilizing the key principles of her system, you will learn to become the master of your mind and ultimately master of your destiny. Whether battling for victory in your personal life or in your business, the M.A.S.T.E.R. system is an easy-to-follow step-by-step personal coaching method that works. Using cutting edge NLP techlogy and sports psychology, this book builds a comprehensive matrix of success strategies. Foreword by New York Times Best Selling Author Raymond Aaron 'Masterful attitude, strength and tenacity equal results' is the key basis of her system. Danielle is always in your corner and has your back as you engage in your most rewarding endeavour, the creation of a wonderful and rewarding life. Filled with wonderful nuggets of advice as well as heart felt passion and emotion, this book is the perfect companion for anyone looking to make big changes in their thinking and ultimately their life. You will develop a winning mindset and gain the successes you desire while discovering the limitless power and abundance that you already possess. A must read to carry with you whenever you need someone in 'your corner'.
- Author BiographyI sat slumped in a patch of glittering dust particles as the sun shone a spotlight on me for my staffs benefit. On the 5th of June 2009, after 17 years in business I had just closed the doors to the last of my three beloved restaurants. 'Now what?' I thought, 'What am I supposed to do now?' I did what any true fighter knows to do. I got back up and gave life my best shot. What happened over the next four years was to prove the most transformational journey yet. I immersed myself in the mind and its workings. I studied hard and listened to the best in their field. I met the most incredible people in this time and made many lifelong friends. Most of all I discovered the real me. The fighter that lies beneath my nearly always smiling face. I became aware of my internal chatter and the critical, sabotaging part of me that sometimes terrorised my mind. I learned how to silence it and how to replace it with a more positive and productive voice. I let go of many useless fears and started to re-embrace life fully with gusto. I painted for the first time in nearly twenty years and actually loved my own work. I was proud of myself and what I had achieved. I began to notice that these subtle changes in me were also causing changes in the people around me. The more I grew the more the people around me grew also. The ripples spread far and wide and soon I was leading others down the path to this new and more productive mind set. My blinkers had been taken off and suddenly I could see a whole new world surrounding me - a world that I had not seen for a very long time. A world I had known as a little girl, full of promise, surprise and magic. The horizon stretched far and wide before me and I could see clearer. The heavy fog of life's knocks and pessimism suddenly lifted. My journey had taken me so far up to that point. I had experienced the highs and the lows, with many obstacles, adventures and many successes. My Black belt had been one of them, but as I sat there on that sunny afternoon I realised that achieving any level of success is simply a bench mark. We should never stop growing or wanting to push ourselves to further limits for it is only when we do that we receive its true gift. Knowledge, enlightenment, vision and ultimately happiness. This challenge proved to be my biggest gift from life so far. I knew that my journey was simply restarting in a whole new Technicolor - after all .... a Black belt is simply a white belt who never gave up. Danielle
- Author(s)Danielle Serpico
- PublisherDanielle Serpico
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWicklow
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintDanielle Serpico
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRachel Moore
- Illustrator(s)Danielle Serpico
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.