All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this major reference work, a team of the world's leading theologians provides a powerful overview of modern theology. It covers theology's relation to other disciplines, the history of theology, major themes, key figures and contemporary issues. It can be used as the basis for an introductory course or as an essential reference source.
- Author BiographyGareth Jones is Professor of Christian Theology and Head of the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University College. He is the author of a number of books including Christian Theology: A Brief Introduction (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight1218 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byGareth Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.