All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion provides a definitive collection of essays on postmodern theology, drawing on the work of those individuals who have made a distinctive contribution to the field, and whose work will be significant for the theologies written in the new millennium. Each essay is introduced with a short account of the writer's previous work, enabling the reader to view it in context. This title discusses the following desciplines: Aesthetics, Ethics, Gender, Hermeneutics, Phemelogy, Heideggerians, and Derrideans. It is edited by Graham Ward, one of the most outstanding and original theologians working in the field today.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr Graham Ward is Professor of Contextual Theology in the department for Religions and Theology at the University of Manchester and one of the Directors of the Centre for Religion and Political Culture based there. His books available from Blackwell include The Postmodern God (1997), The Certeau Reader (1999), True Religion (2002), and Christ and Culture (forthcoming).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight978 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byGraham Ward
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.