The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management: Management Information Systems by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management Information Systems has been updated with recent developments in the use of information systems in organizations and the information systems function that plans, implements, and operates the systems. * Focuses new applications of information techlogy to organization systems, new processes enabled by the Internet, and new techlogies applied by managers and their business implications; * Provides coverage of techlogies that are important to organization systems, including Radio Frequency Identification (RFID); * Features entries from over 90 international academics and professionals working in the field; * Edited by the pioneer of the academic field of management information systems; * Contains over 300 entries.
- Author BiographyGordon B. Davis is the Honeywell Professor of Management Information Systems in the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. He pioneered in the academic field of information systems, beginning in 1967 with the first formal degree program in the United States. He participated in and helped form most of the academic associations related to the field. He has served as advisor, co--advisor, or committee member to over 100 doctoral students, lectured in 25 countries, held visiting professorial appointments in Europe and Asia, written 21 books, and published over 200 articles, monographs and book chapters. His book, Management Information Systems: Conceptual Foundations, Structure, and Development, has been recognized as a classic text. He has received recognition as an ACM Fellow, AIS Fellow, and AIS LEO award (for lifetime achievement in the field of information systems). He has a doctorate from Stanford University and honorary doctorates from the University of Lyon, the University of Zurich, and the Stockholm School of Economics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBlackwell Encyclopaedia of Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight836 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGordon B. Davis,Steve H. Nickles,Steve Nickles
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $81.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.