All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an international assembly of leading philosophers, this volume includes seventeen newly-commissioned full-length survey articles on the central topics of epistemology.Topics include: Skepticism, Realism, Contextualism, Moral Epistemology, Religious Epistemology, Internalism and Externalism, Naturalized Epistemology, Rationality, Foundationalism and Coherentism, Feminist Epistemology, Post-Modernism and Epistemology on the Continent, and Social Epistemology.Each essay in the volume incorporates background material serving to clarify the history and logic of the relevant topic: as well as new material by a leading author in the field. Accordingly, the volume will be a valuable resource for a broad range of scholars and students, including experts in epistemology.
- Author BiographyJohn Greco is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University. His essays on epistemology, moral theory, and philosophy of religion have appeared in such journals as American Philosophical Quarterly, American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly, Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Metaphilosophy, and Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.Ernest Sosa is Romeo Elton Professor of Natural Theology at Brown University. He is co-editor (with Jonathan Dancy) of the Companion to Epistemology (Blackwell 1993), the Companion to Metaphysics (with Jaegwon Kim, Blackwell 1994), Metaphysics: an Anthology (with Jaegwon Kim, Blackwell 1998), and Epistemology: an Anthology (with Jaegwon Kim, Blackwell 1999). He is series editor of Great Debates in Philosophy (Blackwell) and is author of Knowledge in Perspective (1993).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1998
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byErnest Sosa,John Greco
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.