All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a groundbreaking collective commentary, by an international group of leading philosophical scholars, Blackwell's Guide to Hegel's Phemelogy of Spirit transforms and expands our understanding and appreciation of one of the most challenging works in Western philosophy. Collective philosophical commentary on the whole of Hegel's Phemelogy in sequence with the original text. Original essays by leading international philosophers and Hegel experts. Provides a comprehensive Bibliography of further sources.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Westphal is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Kent . His books include : Hegel's Epistemological Realism (1989), Hegel's Epistemology: A Philosophical Introduction to the Phenomenology of Spirit (2003) and Kant's Transcendental Proof of Realism (2004); he is the editor of Pragmatism, Reason and Norms (1998).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- Series TitleBlackwell Guides to Great Works
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight774 g
- Width183 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKenneth R. Westphal
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.