All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics is a guide to the complex literature written on the increasingly dense topic of ethics in relation to the new techlogies of medicine.* Examines the key ethical issues and debates which have resulted from the rapid advances in biomedical techlogy* Brings together the leading scholars from a wide range of disciplines, including philosophy, medicine, theology and law, to discuss these issues* Tackles such topics as ending life, patient choice, selling body parts, resourcing and confidentiality* Organized with a coherent structure that differentiates between the decisions of individuals and those of social policy.
- Author BiographyRosamond Rhodes is Professor of Medical Education and Director of Bioethics Education at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and Professor of Philosophy at The Graduate School, CUNY. Leslie P. Francis is Professor of Philosophy and the Alfred C. Emery Professor of Law, Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah, and Adjunct Professor in the Division of Medical Ethics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine. Anita Silvers is Professor of Philosophy at San Francisco State University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2006
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width186 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAnita Silvers,Leslie P. Francis,Rosamond Rhodes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.