All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew films have had the influence and impact of The Blair Witch Project (1999). Its arrival was a horror cinema palette cleanser after a decade of serial killers and postmodern intertextuality, a bare bones 'found footage' trend setter. In this Devil's Advocate, Peter Turner tells the story of the film from his conception and production then provides a unique analysis of the techniques used, their appeal to audiences and the themes that helped make the film such an international hit, including the pionerring internet marketing.
- Author BiographyPeter Turner is a film and media studies lecturer at Bracknell and Wokingham College, UK, and a regular contributor to MediaMagazine and Splice, among other publications.
- Author(s)Peter Turner
- PublisherAuteur Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleDevil's Advocates
- Place of PublicationLeighton Buzzard
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuteur Publishing
- Content Note20 black and white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.