All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all admire humility when we see it. But how do we practice it? How does humility?the foundational virtue of the rmal Christian life?become a rmal part of our everyday lives? Jerry Bridges sees in the Beatitudes a series of blessings from Jesus, a pattern for humility in action. Starting with poverty in spirit?an ackwledgment that in and of ourselves we are incapable of living holy lives pleasing to God?and proceeding through our mourning over personal sin, our hunger and thirst for righteousness, our experience of persecutions large and small, and more, we discover that humility is itself a blessing: At every turn, God is present to us, giving grace to the humble and lifting us up to blessing.
- Author BiographyJERRY BRIDGES is an author and conference speaker. His most popular book, The Pursuit of Holiness, has sold over one million copies. Jerry has been on the staff of The Navigators for over fifty years, and currently serves in the Collegiate Mission where he is involved primarily in staff development, but also serves as a speaker resource to the campus ministries.
- Author(s)Jerry Bridges
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Arthur Morey
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time200
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.