All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first drafts of the Constitution to the latest debates in the Supreme Court, Michael Les Benedict presents a concise analysis of the U. S. Constitution's development in a supremely accessible format. It uses Constitutional developments as a timeline for the social and political context of America from colonial through contemporary times, and provides necessary background for anyone seeking to kw how today's government evolved. The Second Edition adds reflection on such recent events as presidential impeachment and post-9/11 heightened security measures, while continually tracing the tenuous relationships of the Constitution to the president, the courts, the legislature, and the people of America.
- Author BiographyMichael Les Benedict is a prominent American historian who taught at Ohio State University from 1970 until his retirement in 2005.
- Author(s)Michael Les Benedict
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date14/12/2016
- Content Note50 black & white halftones
- Weight730 g
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.