Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by sanity-entertainment
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
- AU $9.78+ AU $3.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by richpickings99
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWith an extraordinary flair for code breaking and razor-sharp intelligence skills, four seemingly ordinary women become the unlikely investigators in this original thriller series, set against the backdrop of post-war London. Season 2 opens with former Bletchley Park girl Alice Merren in prison awaiting trial for murder. Jean believes her innocent and tries to reunite the circle in an attempt to help one of their own. Susan is reluctant to get involved after her experience with the twisted serial killer Malcolm Crowley and the danger it posed to her family; Lucy now holds a clerical job at Scotland Yard and is keeping her head down. Millie works as a German translator, and branches out into what she believes to be an innocent sideline of dealing in unaccustomed goods. This endeavour leads to her being kidnapped and held in a seedy hotel by some gangsters. The girls pull together to investigate in order to save their friend and, as they do so, uncover a much darker, hidden world of crime.
- TitleThe Bletchley Circle : Series 2
- Product Release Date24/09/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2014
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAnna Maxwell Martin,Rachael Stirling,Sophie Rundle
- DirectorsAndy De Emmony
- Rating InfoMature Themes And Violence
- Run Time202 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineReunite with 'The Circle'
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $128.95Trending at AU $156.15
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.89
- AU $115.00Trending at AU $126.52
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.65
- AU $13.25Trending at AU $17.89
- AU $74.24Trending at AU $94.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.