All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSEO is dead, they say. The author agrees. That's why every business needs an effective blog to draw traffic, establish authority, market, and sell. Yet few companies are blogging effectively. This easy, myth-busting read is chock full of real-world blogging strategies for n-writers. If you have a thorough understanding of your industry and clients, you can make your company's reach and reputation exponential. Written by Digital Ecologist(r) Daniel DiGriz, this guide turbocharges your jump on your competition.
- Author BiographyDaniel DiGriz is Digital Ecologist(r) at MadPipe, where he applies strategic principles from natural ecologies to help brands thrive across digital ecosystems in the economic ecosphere. Daniel is author of All Marketing is Dead and The Blogging Playbook for Aspiring Thought Leaders. He is external Marketing Director for multiple organizations. His ideas have appeared in Inc, SmartBlog, MediaPost, and Success Magazine, and he is a frequent presenter at thought leadership conferences.
- Author(s)Daniel Digriz
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.