All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMany races lay claim to the untamed wilderness that is the Blood Land. For centuries, Angels, Centaurs, Dwarves, and Giants have fought and died for the gold, buffalo, and rich farmland that could make their people prosperous. Now, Men have gained the upper hand in the struggle for control, pushing rth from their vast southern cities. But the forests of the North hold a secret force, a race of winged warriors deadlier than any kwn tribe. Three of these young Cherubim will venture forth from the safety of their peaceful ancestral homeland, fighting to unravel the forces of greed and violence that threaten to destroy their way of life. As they journey across the mountains and plains, seeking to understand a world that has passed their people by, the Cherubim must decide how far they are willing to take their deadly talents in order to preserve the freedom of their race. In this epic story of war and wilderness, each Cherub's ability to reason will be pushed to the limit as they struggle to control the warrior's blood born nature. Blending the genres of Epic Fantasy and American Western, Blood Born is the first book in the Blood Saga, a three part trilogy exploring the opposing forces of freedom and safety, reason and power, and society and individualism. Set against a rugged backdrop of untamed wilds and fascinating new races of mythical creatures, Blood Born is a return to the classic storytelling tradition of humanity.
- Author BiographyAndrew is a strapping warrior-philosopher with a passion for travel, mixed martial arts, and the outdoors. When not planning his next adventure and living the life of a rolling stone on the open road, he can be found pursing his master of applied industrial organizational psychology degree at Colorado State University. Andrew grew up in Wisconsin where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently resides in Florida, but will soon set off for parts unknown.
- Author(s)Andrew James Carpenter
- PublisherCarps Tale
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarps Tale
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.