All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second installment of the Chronicles of the Necromancer . Having escaped being murdered by his evil brother, Jared, Tris must take control of his magical abilities to summon the dead, and gather an army big eugh to claim back the throne of his dead father. But it isn't merely Jared that Tris must combat. The dark mage, Foor Arontala, has schemes to raise the Obsidian King.
- Author BiographyGail Z. Martin discovered her passion for SF, fantasy and gost stiroes in elementary schoo. The first story she wrote--at age five--was about a vampire. Her favourite TV show as a preschooler was Dark Shadows. At age 14 she deided to become a writer. She enjoys attending SF / fantasy conventions, Renaissance fairs and living history sites. She is married, and has three children, a Himalayan cat and a golden retriever.
- Author(s)Gail Z. Martin
- Date of Publication10/11/2007
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleChronicles of the Necromancer
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 map.
- Weight286 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.