All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Hyman's bestselling The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet offers readers a step-by-step guide for losing weight and reversing disease. Now Dr. Hyman shares more than 150 delicious recipes so you can continue on your path to good health. With easy-to-prepare, delicious recipes for every meal - including breakfast smoothies, lunches like Waldorf Salad with Smoked Paprika, and Grass-Fed Beef Bolognese for dinner - you can achieve fast and sustained weight loss by activating your natural ability to burn fat, reducing insulin levels and inflammation, reprogramming your metabolism, shutting off your fat-storing genes, creating effortless appetite control, and soothing stress. Your health is a life-long journey. The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook helps make that journey both do-able and delicious.
- Author BiographyAn internationally respected physician, researcher, educator, activist, and author, Dr Mark Hyman has dedicated his life and career to ensuring optimal health for all. Dr Hyman is the pioneer and the world's leading practitioner of a ground-breaking and emerging approach to medicine that treats our system, not our symptoms. Dr. Hyman is the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center - the overarching goal is to bring about harmony of body, mind and soul while empowering us to take back our own health.
- Author(s)Dr. Mark Hyman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Kite
- Weight536 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.