All listings for this product
About this product
Sophisticated and Rising
This is about a boy and probably some of his friends who grew up and entered gang activity; the one problem was trying to stay ahead of the game in order to stay alive from hurt, harm, and danger. The most important thing about the life was the psychological and philosophical actions in trying to survive the gang life.
I feel that I need to reach the masses concerning gang life in Chicago. I don't think that we will ever be rid of gangs in my lifetime or my children's lifetime. Gangs are too complex, too well educated, and too well financed to ever be wiped out. Now the prisons are harvesting gangs.
- Author(s)Tyrone Billingsley
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight612 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.