All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
About this product
- DescriptionThough the Greek and Roman crewmembers of the Argo II have made progress in their many quests, they still seem closer to defeating the earth mother, Gaea. Her giants have risen-all of them-and they're stronger than ever. They must be stopped before the Feast of Spes, when Gaea plans to have two demigods sacrificed in Athens. She needs their blood-the blood of Olympus-in order to wake. The demigods are having more frequent visions of a terrible battle at Camp Half-Blood. The Roman legion from Camp Jupiter, led by Octavian, is almost within striking distance. Though it is tempting to take the Athena Parthes to Athens to use as a secret weapon, the friends kw that the huge statue belongs back on Long Island, where it might be able to stop a war between the two camps. The Athena Parthes will go west; the Argo II will go east. The gods, still suffering from multiple personality disorder, are useless. How can a handful of young demigods hope to persevere against Gaea's army of powerful giants? As dangerous as it is to head to Athens, they have other option. They have sacrificed too much already. And if Gaea wakes, it is game over.
- Author BiographyRick Riordan (www.rickriordan.com) is the author of three # 1 New York Times best-selling series with millions of copies sold throughout the world: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Kane Chronicles, and the Heroes of Olympus. His Greek myth collection, Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, was a #1 New York Times bestseller as well. His previous novels for adults include the hugely popular Tres Navarre series, winner of the top three awards in the mystery genre. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Rick Riordan
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHeroes of Olympus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.