All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by critics on both sides of the Atlantic, The Bloodless Revolution is a comprehensive history of vegetarianism, draw[ing] the different strands of the subject together in a way that has never been done before (Keith Thomas, author of Man and the Natural World).
- Author BiographyTristram Stuart has been a freelance writer for Indian newspapers, a project manager in Kosovo and a prominent critic of the food industry. He has made regular contributions to television documentaries, radio and newspapers on the social and environmental aspects of food. His first book, The Bloodless Revolution-'magnificently detailed and wide-ranging' (New Yorker)-was published in 2007, and Waste in 2009. A graduate of Cambridge University, he lives in England, where he rears pigs, chickens and bees.
- Author(s)Tristram Stuart
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.