All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as the The Continuum Companion to Religion and Film, this Companion offers the definitive guide to study in this growing area. Now available in paperback, the Bloomsbury Companion to Religion and Film covers all the most pressing and important themes and categories in the field - areas that have continued to attract interest historically as well as topics that have emerged more recently as active areas of research. Twenty-nine specifically commissioned essays from a team of experts reveal where important work continues to be done in the field and provide a map of this evolving research area. Featuring chapters on methodology, religions of the world, and popular religious themes, as well as an extensive bibliography and filmography, this is the essential tool for anyone with an interest in the intersection between religion and film.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Blizek is Professor of Philosophy and Religion and Chair of the Religious Studies Programme at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Founding Editor of The Journal of Religion and Film.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBloomsbury Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byWilliam L. Blizek
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.