All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the twentieth century, the Bloomsbury Group transformed British culture with their invative approach to art, design and society. In this book Frances Spalding presents over twenty fascinating biographies, all of which are illustrated with paintings and intimate photographs created by members of the group.
- Author BiographyFrances Spaldingis an authority on Bloomsbury and has written biographies of many of its members. Her most recent book is Prunella Clough(2009).
- Author(s)Frances Spalding
- PublisherNational Portrait Gallery Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleNational Portrait Gallery Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Portrait Gallery Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.