All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom today requires the ability to interpret reality accurately. This is a learned skill. I'm a blue collar guy with a degree in counseling, a 'reality engineer'. I want to help you understand reality manipulation. Blind, lost, enslaved, and harvested describe the blue collar working class. Take your first step to freedom. Acquire the kwledge to give yourself a fighting chance.
- Author BiographyRichard Conken I'm retired IBEW. A union electrician with a degree. My counseling degree makes me a reality engineer. I aim to teach you the skills to take back control of your life. I will teach you to recognize and overcome reality manipulation. My counseling degree makes me a relationship engineer. I will put you on the path to unlearn relationship breaking behaviors and replace them with the skill set necessary to enjoy a successful long term committed relationship. I will teach you what you need to know to be a great parent and have a great family.
- Author(s)Richard Talmadge Conken
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.