Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Potter visits the Medicine Wheel Archaeological Camp near Cortez, Colorado, where she hopes to glean the wisdom of the ancients, and see some exciting ruins to boot. There's lots to see at the camp, and treats galore from Bingo, the cook, like Cream Cheese Corn Bread and Uncle Dick's Chicken. But trouble looms when a busload of youngsters disappears without a trace, drawing an eerie connection with the lost Anasazi tribe of so many years before. Then two women at Medicine Wheel end up dead. Are their deaths connected in some way? Who would want to harm them, and why? Mrs. Potter must take matters into her own hands as she investigates, hoping to avert ather murder before it's too late.
- Author BiographyNancy Pickard is a two-time Edgar Award nominee and winner of the Macavity, Anthony, and American Mystery awards. The creator of the successful Jenny Cain series, she lives in Prairie Village, Kansas.
- Author(s)Nancy Pickard
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.