All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Blue Lights an American millionaire's son has been kidnapped in Paris and his agent rushes to the Duvall's Maryland estate to enlist Robert in the investigation: You must listen to what I have to say, Mr. Duvall, at any rate. Mr. Stapleton would t hear to my returning, after seeing you without having explained to you the nature of the case. Duvall leaned back, and began to fondle the long moist se of the collie which sat beside his chair. If you insist, Mr. Hodgman, I will listen, of course; but I assure you It will be quite useless. I hope t. The case is most distressing. Mr. Stapleton's only child has been kidnapped! Kidnapped! Duvall sat up with a start, every line of his face tense with professional interest. When? Where? In Paris. The cablegram arrived this morning...
- Author BiographyAmerican author, playwright and screen writer Frederic Arnold Kummer was born on 5 August, 1873 at Cantonsville, Maryland, to Arnold and Mary Morris Kummer. His father, who had emigrated from Germany in 1859 and had fought in the American Civil War, was part owner of Kummer & Becker, a banking and brokerage house in Baltimore that also acted as agents for the North German Lloyd Steamship Line.
- Author(s)Frederick Arnold Kummer
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.