All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Blue Ribbon, Vol. 3 of 3 There was stillness in the little house at Bishop's Lane end; that strange stillness which comes when the actual, visible presence of death has been removed. They had taken Mrs. Monkeston away to bury her by her husband's side in the old churchyard at the Willowmarshes - taken her with but little funeral pomp and circumstance; for love, which reaches out into the other life, needs t such things. And w the brother and sister sat together, looking forth into the grey dawnlight of their quiet future. Mrs. Bratchet had come to help. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Unknown Author
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.