All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContrary to what you may believe, even the very martial Sergeant Chesterfield didn't always wear the Union's blue uniform. Both he and Blutch were civilians at the beginning of the war - butcher's boy and barman, respectively. So, how did they find themselves in the 22nd Cavalry? Well, there was a rather unscrupulous recruiting officer, a lot of alcohol, an overly eager young lady ...and a definite aversion for the infantry!
- Author BiographyThe Belgian-born author Raoul Cauvin enjoys continued success and is currently writing 11 different cartoon series. In 2006 alone, he had six entries on the bestselling new comics list in France, including Cedric - also published in English by Cinebook - and The Bluecoats. Also born in Belgium, Lambil published his first comic, Sandy, in 1959. He has drawn 45 volumes of The Bluecoats since taking over from Salverius, the series' original illustrator, who died in 1972.
- Author(s)Raoul Cauvin
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Bluecoats
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content NoteComic strips
- Weight136 g
- Width217 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Willy Lambil
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.