All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Bevyn Jones receives a invitation to a mystery weekend in cottage country. He barely has time to breathe the country air when a certain Ladybug sends him a text message to meet at the boathouse. A minute later, he finds himself in the middle of a real whodunit. He joins forces with Detective Watson, dressed as Miss Scarlett, Chief Murphy, fresh out of retirement and Detective Roy. Ather dead body turns up as the number of suspects grows. Undeterred, Bevyn delves deeper into the secrets of the past, including one involving his old martial arts teacher. He discovers an accidental death that occurred in the same boathouse years before. The reader is led down dark corridors and through hidden doors until in a chandelier-lit ballroom full of suspects and law enforcement officials, Bevyn exposes the guilty parties. Just when we think the story is finished, Bevyn Jones follows up on one last loose end...
- Author BiographyDavyd Gosselin the pen name of David Mark Gosselin. He began writing at age 12 after a elderly writer visited his house one windy October day. He first appeared in print in the High School yearbook. The accolades and encouragement from teachers helped him survive dodge ball and questionable pedagogy.
- Author(s)Davyd Gosselin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.