CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionSean Archer is a self-taught crimilogist and profiler who has been obsessed with crime since his parents were found dead when he was 14 years old. A computer savant, who has developed digital profiling tools, that the police have come to depend on. Sean has acquired a reputation for being able to solve crimes that one else can - but when his own girlfriend, Alex, is brutally murdered, whilst researching an off-grid torture facility called The Boathouse, his brilliant inventions are of use. Alex has left little for Sean to decipher - only a list of names. Peter Sinclair, a property billionaire, contacts Sean for help. Peter's wife, Becky, has been kidnapped and will be killed if he reports it to the police, or refuses to follow instructions. Sean agrees to help, t because he wants the case, but because Peter Sinclair was on Alex's list. When Sean tracks Becky down, she leads him right where he wants to go - or so he thinks. As he climbs over the wall of The Boathouse, he's certain he's just one step from finding Alex's killers - but Sean is utterly unprepared for solving the crime and surviving such a daunting place. The Boathouse is more heius, more sinister, than anything Sean had ever imagined and he has little chance of surviving...The Boathouse is a complex suspense thriller that will be enjoyed by readers who thrive on solving crime investigations. The dense plot with multiple twists presents excitement and intrigue to Sean's investigation. I want my readers to enjoy a fascinating journey that reveals thoughtful discussions about society that questions issues such as violence, treachery and revenge, whilst providing quality entertainment, says R. J. Harries. His writing style is comparable to Simon Kernick and Lee Child, and he has primarily been inspired by crime genre authors, Jo Nesbo and Jeffery Deaver.
- Author BiographyR. J. Harries is a freelance management consultant and writer who lives with his wife, on the Heritage Coast in Wales. He carries out extensive research by interviewing people to give his writing authenticity. His favourite genre is crime fiction for its atmospheric and suspenseful characteristics. The Boathouse is R.J. Harries debut novel.
- Author(s)R. J. Harries
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.