All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionJoin us for an enjoyable blast from the past, when kids knew how to have fun, in the fourth classic adventure of The Bobbsey Twins, as summer ends and they head to school, the youngest two for the first time. Two sets of fraternal twins, Bert and Nan, who are nine, and Flossie and Freddie, who are five stumble headlong into excitement and family friendly mystery.
- Author BiographyLaura Lee Hope was born (sort of) in 1904, when the pseudonym was first used for the first volume of The Bobbsey Twins. She is not a real person, and in fact, quite often was a man. Most of the time, the books with her name were written by Howard R. Garis and his wife Lilian Garis. There are literally hundreds of works using this penname, spanning nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Laura Lee Hope
- Date of Publication02/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRichard S Hartmetz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.